USB Socket – now available from R&M – the Schneider Electric curved white moulded Lisse range of USB sockets.
Newly launched this year the Lisse line is a range of curved white moulded wiring accessories which are not only aesthetically pleasing to the eye but have been developed using the latest technology by leaders in energy management – Schneider Electric.
Latest in the Lisse range is the high quality white moulded switched socket with 2 USB outlets, charging a multiple of devices including iPhones, iPads, iPods and other MP3’s, Mobile Phones, PDA’s and Digital Cameras.
The USB socket is designed for use both in commercial and residential installations – having a curved white, moulded decorative design, combined with the latest hard working technology expected from
USB Socket – Features
- White moulded, rounded edge profile
- 2 gang switched socket with inboard rockers
- High quality front plates manufactured from urea with anti microbial properties
- Twin earth terminals as standard, enabling high integrity earthing
- Consistent high quality guarantee
- USB switched socket version available with shelf frame
- 25mm mounting box depth, without spacer
- Backed out captive screw terminals for easy installation
- Screw cap cover supplied for a sleek finish
- 2 x Type A USB sockets – 2.1A total output, 5V
- Charges up to 2.1A when charging one device
- If two devices connected the total rated current of 2.1A is divided between the two outlets
- Over current and short circuit protection
- USB module always powered on, charging even when the switches are off
Please contact R&M for further information or for a quote today.