Pixavi Atex Video Conferencing Camera is now available through R&M. The Xcaster EX5000 is IECEx certified for Zones 1 & 2. It merges mobile capability with video conferencing enabling real time video and audio communication within hazardous areas. The Xcaster ATEX camera lets the user share information with anyone, anywhere, allowing the expert to visit the site without leaving the comfort of their own office!
Pixavi Atex Video Conferencing Camera
- High Definition Video Conferencing – reducing the need for expensive travelling, and allowing for quicker problem solving in hazardous areas.
- Familiar & Intuitive User Interface – simple design, using well known symbols and interfaces means there is no need for extensive training.
- 8 Megapixel Still Image Capture – the Xcaster EX5000 also has auto focus, night mode and instant browsing of the images.
- Hands Free Audio – the Pixavi Atex video conferencing camera has a built in digital microphone and a high performance speaker to enable hands free operation.
- Interaction Method of Your Choice – the Xcaster can be operated via a remote web based interface, via the keypad, or via the touch screen. The camera can be configured remotely, with no local assistance needed.
- Ergonomic Design and Drop Safety – the camera has a robust, lightweight and technologically advanced design. It offers both right and left hand grip operating features.
“The Bartec Pixavi conferencing camera is ideal for all of our customers working in hazardous areas. We are very excited at being able to distribute such a unique product. The time and expense that this camera could save our customers is immense – it allows problem solving and collaborative discussions in real time without having to ever get on an aeroplane or visit the field!” Richard Sherin (Commercial Director R&M).
For more information or for a quote please contact us on [email protected] or visit our website and complete our contacts page.