The Glamox TX65, LED Area Lighting is designed for installation and use in hazardous areas, zones 1 and 2 and is particularly suitable for installation in refineries, chemical & gas plants and pharmaceutical sites.
By using the latest LED technology the TX65 offers a virtually maintenance-free solution for all high and medium intensity lighting requirements.
Features of the Glamox TX65:
- 5 year warranty
- Designed for operating in hazardous area zones 1 & 2
- Ambient operating temperature -50°C to +55°C
- Ceiling or Pole mounted
- Available in 1 and 2 module versions
- Low maintenance – no flame path to maintain means a virtually maintenance free product. Maintenance intervals may increase by ten times, when compared to a conventional solution
- Low energy consumption – consumes only 25% of energy compared to standard high pressure sodium equivalents
Glamox have designed a LED system with new IC driver technology to eradicate the traditional weaknesses inherent in the use of more conventional driver. The result speaks for itself – with the long system lifetime and excellent heat management the IC driver technology has produced.
With this advanced driver technology the TX65 driver offers the benefits of:
- Extremely long system lifetime (100,000 hours at 45°C ambient temperature)
- Highly improved system efficiency
- Wide ambient temperature range]Flexible engineering, no inrush current
- CCT: 5000 Kelvin
- Available in 110V up to 254V
- Available lumens: 1 module 3000, 4500 lm, 2 modules 6000, 9000lm
- II 2 G Ex d e IIC T4 Gb
“We are very pleased to have been awarded a distributorship for Glamox and its products. They are a very innovative and forward thinking company, constantly coming up with design solutions for some of the world’s harshest environments. The TX65 is a great example of one such product – innovative, of high quality and more than adequate to operate in the extreme locations our customers demand!” Marc Shortridge (Manager)
For more information on this and other Glamox and Aqua Signal products please contact R&M Marine Division on [email protected], or click on the link and complete your contact information and requirements