New from Ceag – EVZ Ex pendant light fitting, suitable for Zones 1 and 21, and now available at R&M Electrical.
Ceag’s (Cooper Crouse Hinds) new EVZ range is an explosion protected pendant light fitting for use with high-pressure lamps.
This stylish fitting is of an IEC metallic design and has been approved in accordance with IEC/EN 60079 regulations.
The EVZ range is suitable for us in gas Ex areas of Zone 1 & 2 as well as in dust Ex areas of Zone 21 & 22, and has been specifically designed for harsh environments with high extreme mechanical, moisture and dust hazards.
This versatile fitting can be used for wall, ceiling or pole mounted installations. Its robust construction lends itself to all applications of general lighting in hazardous areas, including oil refineries, on board ships & platforms, chemical, petrochemical & LNG plants, waste or sewage treatment.
The EVZ series is ideally suited for dust-ex hazardous environments, including grain mills, wood, sugar and food processing and all other combustible dust plants.
EVZ Ex-Pendant Light Fitting Features
- ATEX and IECEx certified
- Rugged copper-free aluminium body and tempered glass globe – no guard required
- High degree of protection – IP66 for wet and dusty environments
- Chemical and UV resistant materials
- Light weight – easy to mount and handle
- Option of differing external reflectors
- Wide operating temperature range – -40 °C up to +55°C
- Two sizes available
- Can be used with HPS lamps & MH Lamps
For full information and technical datacontact our Assembly Division on +44(0)1489 799 888, e-mail us on [email protected].