The Hager Sollysta IP66 range is now available through R&M.
The Sollysta IP66 range of wiring accessories is ideal for indoor and outdoor applications, where wiring accessories may be vulnerable to the potential harmful effects of dust or water ingress.
Manufactured from tough, durable thermoplastic, the IP66 rating assured total ingress protection against dust, and powerful water jets.
Hager Sollysta IP66 Features
Designed to promote ease of use, security whilst retaining its IP66 integrity:
- Dual action hinge, allowing the lid to be opened 180 degrees for ease of plug insertion and switch operation
- Easy to open catch
- Suitable for moulded plugs – its extended enclosure and extra wide gel seal mean even moulded-on plugs can be accommodated
- IP66 complete protection from dust and high pressure water jets – conforming to BS EN 60529:1992
- Factory fitted soft gen seal fits snugly around power cables to maintain the IP66 rating in use with the lid fully closed
- Padlockable – A padlock of up to 5mm dia shank can be fitted to the enclosure
- Knockouts – 20mm cable entry knockouts are secure and easily removed by pushing out from the inside of the back box
- Drill out – If 25mm conduit is needed, then a clearly marked drill out position allows safe and precise use of a 25mm holesaw
- Drain – The drain feature can be drilled out using a 5mm drill (n.b. this will reduce the IP rating of the product)
An extensive range of Hager products are available through our Southampton and Neyland Branches – contact them today for a quote by completing our contacts page or by e-mailing them directly on: