Now available through R&M’s Marine Division – The Glamox TL60 – a new lighting solution for demanding areas. The TL60 is a robust, watertight, LED luminaire with an attractive low building profile and slim design. It is designed for use in demanding marine applications such as car decks and engine rooms which are subject to extreme weather conditions at sea.
Glamox TL60 Features
- Wide Temperature Range – from -35°C to + 55°C with standard configuration
- Long Life Time – 100,000 hours at 45°C ambient temperature
- Low Maintenance – the robust and solid diffuser system, state of the art LED technology and driver eliminates the need for maintenance
- Housing – Seawater resistant aluminium anodized
- Reduced Energy Consumption – The TL60 offers substantial energy savings compared to conventional luminaires, with a relatively short payback time on investment
- Easy Installation – with flexible mounting options and mounting brackets
- Marine Standards – designed and tested to marine standards, the Glamox TL60 is seawater resistant and has an IP rating of IP66 and IP67
- 5 Year Warranty
“We are very excited at this new addition to the Glamox range of marine lighting. The Glamox TL60 is at the forefront of LED lighting solutions for extreme environments, and is the perfect solution for our marine customer’s demanding requirements – offering high specification LED technology, in an attractive, low maintenance system, but robust enough to stand up to the harsh conditions they operate in.” Nick Jenkin – Marine Sales Manager
Glamox is a Norwegian industrial group that develops, manufactures and distributes professional lighting solutions for the global market. Renowned for its marine lighting solutions the Glamox Group is a leading supplier to the world’s marine and offshore markets, and a significant supplier to the professional building market in Europe.
For more information on the Glamox TL60 or any of the other products within their ranges, including Aqua Signal, Luxo and Norselight, please contact our sales office on [email protected] or click here and complete our contacts page.