Dialight LED High Bay luminaires are now available through R&M (Dialight’s authorised distributor).
Well known for their quality LED lighting solutions the Dialight LED High Bay luminaire range does not disappoint. The first of its kind, the luminaire was designed specifically to replace conventional lighting in a wide variety of industrial applications – both indoor and outdoor.
The success of the High Bay has resulted in the development of the product range to include:
- 250,000 Lumen Versions
- 10,000 to 17,000 Lumen Versions
- Variable Dimming Versions
- Automatic Daylight Dimming & Occupancy Sensor Versions
- ATEX/IECEx Versions fully certified for Hazardous Area Zones
Whatever the version you chose for your application you can rest assured that Dialight LED High Bay luminaires are designed, and have a proven track record to meet the most demanding specification criteria, while offering maximum energy savings, reduced maintenance costs and a superior quality of light.
Its low profile, light weight design and versatile mounting options make it ideal for many applications such as warehouses, factories, cold stores, restricted access areas, service areas and other applications requiring mounting heights greater than 4 meters.
The ATEX version is fully certified for use in Zones 1 & 2 and 2 & 22, with toughened glass lens, one man installation and replacing up to 400W of traditional HID fittings.
Dialight LED High Bay Luminaires
- 5 year manufacturer’s warranty
- 10 year full performance warranty available (17,000 – 25,000 lumen models only)
- Totally maintenance free
- L70 rated for 100,000 hours @ 25°C ambient
- Operating Temperature -40°C to +65°C
- Significant energy savings
- Instant on/off
- Mercury free
- Superior light quality
- Dark Sky Compliant
- No heat or UV
- Simple installation
- Universal input (100-277V), 50/60Hz
- Resistant to shock and vibration
- Temperature compensation technology for long life
- Copper free aluminium
For more information or for a quote contact R&M on [email protected] or click here and complete our contact page.
Alternatively, contact our Lighting Design Division for more in-depth advice regarding your lighting requirements – including full design schematics, product recommendation and product supply – [email protected]