The CEAG TX20/CX20 System comprises of a torch for Zone 0 and a Zone 1 charger, making it the ultimate multifunctional lighting solution for use in hazardous areas.
The TX20 Torch a can be used as a hand torch, a helmet torch or can be a permanently installed emergency light.
The Ceag TX20 incorporates a robust design with the lighting output you need, providing a very high luminous intensity. It’s Ex rated features makes it ideal for use in chemical, pharmaceutical and petrochemical plants on and offshore.
CEAG TX20 LED Hand Lamp
- The charger and torch are continuously checked and any faults indicated by means of an LED
- Optional safety feature allows torch and charger to be sealed together to allow the combined unit to be used as emergency lighting
- If power supply to the charger fails the torch will automatically switch on (emergency lighting)
Maintenance Free and Reliable
- Sealed and self-maintained rechargeable battery feature
- Automatic low voltage shutdown preventing permanent damage to batteries
- 2mm hardened glass
- The torch will automatically switch to a weaker standby light when its charge is low – to extend its operating time
CEAG TX20 LED Hand Lamp Technical
- For use in hazardous areas zones 0, 1 and 2
- Operating cycle ca. 5 hours
- High light output due to 3W power LED
- Maintenance-free rechargeable batter
- Emergency lighting function
- Automatic standby light when battery capacity decreases
- Inductive charger for Ex zone 1
- Automatic function test of lamp and charger
- Deep-discharge protection
- High degree of protection – IP67
For full product details and technical information please click here
This innovative hazardous area lighting system is now available through R&M’s Assembly Division so for further information and a quote please contact them at [email protected] or complete our contacts page with your requirements.