MRO Contract Management
R&M have an excellent record in the supply of MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Operation) contracts both within the UK and Internationally.
Through our team of experts at Southampton we are able to source and supply both bespoke and common electrical commodities – making us the natural choice for an MRO contract.
The extensive range of our products and stock holdings at our large Southampton warehousing facility and within the R&M Electrical Group enables us to offer a “one stop shop” facility to our MRO clients – putting labour intensive and repetitive procurement processes under one cost saving umbrella.
- A reduction in the number of vendors and associated running costs of MRO materials procurement
- R&M cover all your procurement needs including – domestic, commercial, industrial and hazardous area, lighting and containment products
- We only work in close partnership with industry leading manufacturers, ensuring certified, quality produce supply
- As part of a large international group of companies R&M Southampton are able to offer competitive pricing supported by R&M’s significant Group buying power
- R&M can assist in specifying electrical products to site criteria, and in implementing materials standardisation
- In utilising our supply network we can source and supply products covering numerous international standards
- R&M offer dedicated resources. Account manager(s) will be applied to solely operate and manage specific clients where necessary, offering direct commercial and technical support
- R&M are constantly evolving and introducing new innovations, and energy efficient/cost saving products from leading manufacturers
- We are able to offer additional specialist services to our clients – including lighting solutions, Exe and Exd enclosure and junction box assembly, cable supplies, hazardous area products and training, marine electrical equipment supply and a dedicated exports department.