Electrical Distributors in Southampton
R&M Southampton’s reputation for supplying quality electrical products and services to the industries we operate within is globally recognised.
Through our 30 years of operating within the distribution market and our flexible approach to customer service, we have developed a unique range of services tailored towards our customer base, enabling our clientele to optimise the supply chain management relationship with R&M.
R&M believes that the most profitable relationships are based on mutual understanding, knowledge of our customer requirements and a fantastic customer service to ensure those requirements are met.
As such we work with our customers to:
- Introduce new and innovative products and services
- Aid in product solutions through our team of experts
- Address commercial challenges through supplier contract negotiations
- Rationalise customer product portfolios to ensure they are able to maximise cost efficiencies through quantity purchasing
- Identify and source obsolete and unusual items
- Offer a flexible service to ensure our customers delivery expectations are met – however demanding they may be
- Competitively price our products and services, gaining supported manufacturer deals in partnership with our clients
- Use KPI’s and accurate reporting systems to ensure on-going continuous improvement
R&M Southampton have many years’ experience, distributing electrical and hazardous area equipment to the industrial, marine, oil, gas & petrochemical markets both nationally and internationally.
R&M Southampton have extensive experience in operating inventory management systems in partnership with our customers.
R&M have an excellent record in the supply of MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Operation) contracts both within the UK and Internationally.
R&M Southampton are able to supply a wide range of specialist services through our affiliated divisions within the R&M Group.