Hazloc Heaters and R&M are pleased to announce a new International Distributor Agreement between the two companies.
The agreement covers Hazlocs innovative AEU1 and XEU1 (Certified to North American Standards) series of Explosion Proof Electric Air Heaters and ancillaries. Territories covered by the agreement includes England, Wales, Russia, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan and the UAE.
Hazloc Heaters are a manufacturer of industrial and explosion-proof unit heaters for hazardous and severe duty locations. Founded in 2004 the company have gone from strength to strength distributing to an international customer base, attributing their success to the winning combination of a quality product, technical expertise and an outstanding customer service!
“We are delighted with this partnership with Hazloc Heaters to distribute their range of explosion proof heaters. We have a wide range of customers who operate within hazardous locations and this fully certified range perfectly complements the products and services we currently offer to them. Hazloc Heaters quality mission statement is “Quality is.. customers that come back, and products that don’t” how can you argue with that!” Andrew Chandler – Sales Director.
Hazloc Heaters AEU1
The AEU1 range is a series of explosion-proof electric heaters certified for hazardous locations to meet ATEX and IECEx requirements:
- Certified for Ex Zones 1 & 2, 21 & 22
- Provides primary or supplementary heating for comfort or freeze protection
- A choice of 14 models in 400 Volt, 50 Hz
- A choice of 14 models in 480 volt, 60 Hz suitable for shipping vessels and offshore applications
- Standard safety features include 2 temperature high limits and a pressure relief device
- Rugged long lasting design
- Easy field servicing
- 36 month warranty
The AEU1 is suitable for a wide variety of applications including oil & gas drilling rigs, petrochemical facilities, refineries, chemical storage and handling facilities, paint storage areas, sewage treatment plants, aircraft servicing areas, grain elevators or areas containing carbonaceous dusts.
Click here to download full product information
For further information and a quote please contact R&M on: email@example.com or complete our contacts page
R&M are pleased to announce that the second in our range of product catalogues is now available, The Specialist Catalogue.
Designed to show case the large range of electrical products R&M are able to offer, from specialist cables through to hazardous area lighting, cable glands and intrinsically safe equipment (including mobile phones and cameras) the new catalogue is available in hard or electronic version, and will be available to down load from our website within the next couple of weeks (watch this space!).
Now available from R&M – The Dialight SafeSite® range of CE LED Lighting specifically designed for Hazardous Areas.
SafeSite® incorporates both cutting edge LED technology along with proprietary optics to achieve area lighting comparable with other traditional light sources. By focusing the light where it is needed, the SafeSite® Series is the most efficient light source available for hazardous area lighting applications.
This innovative range of lighting has been designed to replace conventional lighting in a wide range of hazardous area applications. Its green credentials include significant energy consumption savings and reduced light pollution.
Suitable for both internal and external sites where explosion protection is required. Developed for us in a wide range of facilities, including Oil, Gas, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Power Generation, Waste-water and Sewage Treatment facilities.
Typical applications for the SafeSite® range includes:
- Hard to access areas where Ex e inspections are expensive
- Locations requiring continuous and consistent light levels in extreme ambient temperatures
- Areas requiring frequent switching on and off of lights
- Where flammable vapours, gases, ignitable dusts, fibres or filings are present, indoors or outdoors
- Where extremely corrosive, wet, dusty, hot and/or cold conditions exist
- Marine, wet locations and hose-down environments
- Areas subject to shock and vibration
The range includes:
- High Bays – designed specifically to replace conventional high bay lighting fixtures in hazardous location applications
- Area Lights – designed for tough and harsh hazardous locations
- RTO Area Lights – for general lighting purposes, whether in a refinery, oil platform, chemical plant or any other hazardous location application
- Bulk Heads – ideally suited for oil platforms, explosive environments, mills, chemical plants and other hazardous environments
- Linear Fixtures – designed to replace HID and fluorescent lighting fixtures in industrial applications and hazardous location applications
For further information and to request a quote please contact our sales department at: firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link to complete our contacts form