Prefabrication Cutting Service
Complementing our standard pre-fabrication facility, R&M Fixings & Supports are able to supply a prefabrication cutting service.
Our expert team can precision cut channel and rod to any sized measurement – no order is too large or too small – we have extensive experience of supplying large projects on going projects – both national and international – and small one off runs – whatever your requirement we will be able to help.
This service offers many of the benefits of prefabrication, such as time, cost and wastage, but leaves the final work to be completed either by the contractor on site or by the mobile R&M Prefabrication Assembly team.
Our large, custom build facility in Southampton, has been furnished with the latest equipment in conjunction with a highly trained workforce to ensure we supply a quality service at all times.
R&M are able to meet the most exacting of client requirements, with our capacity including the precision cutting of:
- C Section Channels
- Angle Iron
- Channel, Channel Ends and also fit End Caps
- Threaded Rod
We are able to deliver the finished product both nationally and internationally either in kit form ready for fabrication on site by our client’s team or R&M are able to offer an assembly service on site, utilising our experienced assembly team.
By using our cutting service we will save you time, wastage and money:
- Precision, clean cuts to your specific measurements
- Reduction in wastage – you order the quantity you need instead of ordering set lengths where average is discarded
- Productivity is increased – your skilled workforce no longer has to spend time cutting strut to length
- Reduction in the labour force needed on site
- Health & Safety risks are reduced – by removing any cutting activities and cutting equipment from site
Contact us today for more information.