R&M’s Exports Division are pleased to be able to offer our customers the time saving, cost effective and safety conscious Echalon Hinged Column.
Supplied through Industrial Lighting Systems UK Ltd, this revolutionary product is a lighting column incorporating a fully patented, self-contained hinge cartridge allowing maintenance by a single worker at ground level.
The Echalon column is manufactured from re-cycled aluminium, ensuring it is both light weight and strong, and uses a counter-balance technology to allow it to be raised and lowered by a single operator at ground level – in fact it can be operated with a single finger!
The column is available in 4 and 6 metre heights and is fully customisable, giving installation and maintenance crews’ maximum flexibility in ease of operation.
Use of Echalon hinged columns removes the need for the use of cherry pickers or scaffolds in the maintenance of the lighting, reducing both costs and ensuring the safety of maintenance workers.
Further benefits include:
- Can be used with most lanterns – the hinge can accommodate the vast majority of different lantern weights
- Cable entry is through the centre of the hinge cartridge, removing the possibility of cable damage when lowering or raising the column
- Springs are powder coated to extend expected life cycle
- Anti-vandal door bolts fitted as standard
- All components replaceable in situ
For further information please contact our sales team.