The MAX ICE is Ex e Certified for Zone 1 and is able to withstand temperatures from as low as -41°C.
Developed by Glamox Aqua Signal the MAX ICE is designed to satisfy the demands from arctic ship operators:
Excellent Light Output
- The light output for emergency light in minus degrees is excellent, the battery can also be charged at low temperatures. There is no glare, and the colour rendering is optimal.
- MAX ICE is designed according to IECEx, ATEX, Ex e hazardous areas and marine requirements. The housing is made in deep drawn acid proof stainless steel.
Exceptional Quality & Reliability
- MAX ICE is built with a high tolerance-level for severe vibrations.
- It starts and restrikes in cold areas, and is easy to install and maintain.
- MAX ICE has a minimum lifetime of 50,000 hours, increasing at lower temperatures (up to 100,000 hours in below zero °C)
“We are very pleased to be able to offer the MAX ICE as a solution to our marine customers – not only does it perform exceptionally well in the harshest of the worlds coldest environments, but it has the additional benefits of being easy to install and maintain, and has the outstanding expected lifetime you expect from LED products” Martin Goodall – R&M Exports Manager.
Or contact our Exports Department on:
t: +44 (0)23 8068 6620
f: +44 (0) 23 8068 5673