Now available through R&M’s Export Division – the intrinsically safe mobile phone – Ex-Handy 07.
Designed by the mobile experts Ecom Instruments, this ATEX Zone 1 & 21 mobile phone has a proven track record for its durable and reliable performance in some of the harshest hazardous area environments throughout the globe.
The phone is packed with features that deliver world class connectivity, flexibility and safety with the added benefits of an extended battery option and with vibration alert as standard.
Available with optional built-in camera, the Ex-Handy 07 offers greater flexibility, with a SD card slow allowing the transfer or storage of pictures, contacts and technical data.
With the introduction of MMS, MP3, full Java ME, E-Mail client for POP3 and IMAP the software specification of the Ex-Handy 07 offers exceptional connectivity. In addition the integral LED torch has many practical and safety applications. While two other layers of safety are provided by the phone location function of A-GPS and the IP67 rating that ensures it continues to work in the harshest conditions.
Key Features of the Ex-Handy include:
• Bluetooth® 2.1 (DUN, OPP, SPP, HSP, HFP,
FTP, A2DP, AVRCP, PBAP)
• Native e-mail client (POP3/SMTP, IMAP4)
• WAP 2.0 (XHTML) and Opera Mini Browser
• Java™ 2.0 ME (CLDC 1.1)
• Integrated Office functionality
• Contact and calendar synchronisation with
• Free software for data transfer and synchronisation
• Bright LED torch
• Rugged 2 megapixel camera with flash (optional)
• Slot for Micro SD cards up to 16 GB
• Scratch and impact-resistant Gorilla glass screen
• Vibration alert
For more information contact R&M’s Export Department:
t: +44 (0)23 8068 6620
f: + (0) 23 8068 5673