Company: R&M Fixings & Supports Ltd
R&M Fixings & Supports Ltd are an internationally renowned supplier of Electrical Containment, Pipe Supports and Prefabricated solutions to the Building Services Industry.
We are looking to employ a Sales Support Administrator to join our busy sales office department. This person will be responsible for assisting the sales team in all aspects of their job. This position would be ideal for a person looking to begin a career in sales.
Division: R&M Fixings & Supports, Unit 6, Central Trading Estate, Marine Parade, Southampton, SO14 5JP
Position: Sales Support Administrator
Salary: Negotiable (depending on experience)
Hours: Mon-Fri 8.00 – 5.30 (with one-hour unpaid lunch break)
Benefits: We offer the following:
- 20 days holiday plus bank and public holidays, plus the Christmas Shutdown
- Health Cash Plan (to include gym and retail discounts)
- Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Training and Development opportunities
Main Duties: Main responsibilities to include (but not limited to):
- Supporting the team on all aspects of the sales process through quotes, orders, dealing with suppliers and despatch in order to provide a high level of customer support to new and existing customers.
- General administrative support, including answering the phones, filing and dealing with e-mails.
Key Skills: Essential skills and competencies to include:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail.
- Good MS Office skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks accordingly.
Previous experience is preferable but not essential.
Closing Date: 17/12/2023
Privacy: By taking part in the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that R&M may contact you in connection with your application.