The rapidly growing R&M Export’s division is looking for driven and enthusiastic person to join our team.
The primary role consists of sales support, order processing and expediting, with the view to potentially progress into a sales/account management role.
Hours: Full-time, permanent position, 8.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Main Duties: Core duties include (not limited to) the following:
- Generating and Processing sales orders for international customers
- Progressing and Expediting associated supplier Purchase orders
- Maintaining Expediting reports for international customers
- Assisting with dispatch process & shipping documentation
- Handling Day to Day client enquiries whilst maintaining client relations.
- Producing commercial quotations for international customers
- Logging associated sales opportunities
- Assistance in maintaining sales and marketing databases
- General administrative duties
Key Skills: The candidate will need to have the following attributes:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office programmes such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- The ability to work within a highly driven and motivated team
- Ability to work accurately under time constrains
Training: Training will be given on all aspects of the liaison with suppliers & customers and any additional IT required.
To Apply: Please apply for this position by submitting your CV to
Deadline: 3rd May 2019