Coronavirus Risk Assessment
R&M Electrical Group have carried out a Covid-19 Risk Assessment audit for the staff, contractors and other parties that come into contact with our offices.
Working during the Coronavirus pandemic
All parties are advised to follow the government’s guidance on working during the pandemic:
- Staff to work from home where possible and practicable.
- Rotation working applied to keep the number of staff on sites to a minumum.
- When working staff to maintain 2 meters distance from anyone not in their household.
- If a 2 metre distance cannot be maintained, staff should work side by side, or facing away from each other, rather than face to face, if possible.
- Physical barriers installed where appropriate.
Download the Full Coronavirus Risk Assessment (PDF)
REVIEWED: FEB 21