April 3, 2014
Cutting service for channel, cable tray and rod is now available through R&M’s Fixings & Supports Division.
R&M’s experienced pre-fabrication department are now able to offer a cutting service for any size of order – large or small. This offers many of the benefits of pre-assembly, such as time, cost and wastage, but leaves the final work to be completed by the contractor on site.
By using our cutting service we will save you time, wastage and money:
- Precision, clean cuts to your specific measurements
- Reduction in wastage – you order the quantity you need instead of ordering set lengths where overage is discarded
- Productivity is increased – your skilled workforce no longer has to spend time cutting strut to length
- Reduction in the labour force needed on site
- Health & Safety risks are reduced – by removing any cutting activities and cutting equipment from site
We are able to cut to your exact specifications including:
- C Section Channels
- Angle Iron
- Channel, Channel Ends and also fit End Caps
- Threaded Rod
This cutting service is offered to compliment the increasingly popular pre-fabrication service already offered to R&M customers. Through our uniquely designed “Build@Bracket” on line software, our customers are able to design the bracket/assembly you require, produce and CAD drawing, receive a quote and place your order, all on one platform. R&M are then able to deliver your order to site in 24 hours if your order is in kit form or 48 hours for fully pre- assembled items.
For more information about our service or for a competitive quote contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, click on the link and complete our contact page, or click here and visit our build@bracket website.
March 15, 2013
R&M’s Fixings & Supports Division are pleased to announce that they are now distributing the RMS Flush Floor Service Outlet System, designed for the distribution of and access to power, voice and data services in screeded floors, particularly where flexibility in the positioning of service outlets is required.
“The advantage of using Flush Floor Trunking in screeded flooring is to do with the flexibility it offers! The use of this type of trunking offers our customers the ability to re-wire and move outlet points without having to disturb the floor screed. The overall and long term easy access to the trunking and the cabling/wiring it contains means that our customers get reduced overall system costs when compared to standard trunking!” Nick Dyer-Smith (Director).
The RMS Flush Floor Service Outlet System consists of three main elements:
- A service compartment trunking together with a comprehensive range of accessories.
- A Flush Floor Outlet module which lies within the body of the trunking and can be located at any position along the length of the trunking run.
- A wide range of power, voice and data socket plates
The Trunking and accessories are manufactured in self-coloured pre-galvanised steel. The trunking is supplied in two metre lengths, with three or four compartments as standard. Each trunking length has four separately fixed lids each 500mm long which when installed lie level with the surface of the surrounding screed. A comprehensive range of junctions, riser bends and sealing ends are available for use with the trunking.
Available now from R&M Fixings & Supports, contact us on email@example.com , or phone 023 8038 6800 today for a quote.
Please click click on the link for full product information
December 19, 2012
R&M Fixings & Supports Ltd are now in partnership with Sikla Support Systems – offering time saving solutions for M&E Contractors.
Framo 80 –
- Non-welded secondary steelwork frame system
- Thread forming shake proof fastening
- High torsion resistance
- Weight saving benefits – only 6.4kg per meter
- 3D carcass construction
- Easily adjustable connection components
The Sikla Framo 80 is a multi-functional support system for the modular construction of framing solutions. Framo 80 allows multi-directional connection possibilities, with a strong, flexible light weight frame and carcass assemblies making it the ideal system for use in building, industrial and plant constructions.
With only a few components of this system, all common frame and carcass constructions can be achieved, with maximum installation efficiency being achieved with simple thread-forming shake proof connections.
The Framo 80 does away with the need for:
- Hot-works or hot-works facilities
- Specifically qualified staff
- External structural design and engineering
- Special tools or equipment
- Paint shop or galvanizers
To full the full product catalogue please CLICK HERE
To view case studies please CLICK HERE
December 13, 2012
Now available at R&M Fixings and Supports the new Walraven BIS Rapid Rail® WM35 Fixing Rail.
Complimenting the rest of the RapidRail® range available from Walraven the WM35 is designed for fixing medium to heavy pipe and ductwork.
The RapidRail® range boasts various rail profiles and an extensive range of accessories designed to make the process of fixing pipe and duct-work simpler and faster with a “Insert, Lock, Done” philosophy being key to the range. RapidRail® includes a large range of accessories that are sold pre-assembled and delivered ready to use to site, cutting installation times by up to 40%.
The WM35 Fixing rail is compatible with many of the accessories already available in the range and is suitable to carry accessories of other brands of 38/40 rail profiles.
The innovative WM35 design includes:
- C profile for quick and easy fixing of medium to heavy pipe and duct-work
- Continuous perforation allowing for hanging on both sides
- The distance between the rail end and the first hole is always equal
- Continuous graduated centimeter scale on one side
- Material: Steel 1.0242
- RAL GZ-655/C certified
Contact us now for a quote on: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 023 8038 6800
November 6, 2012
R&M are pleased to announce that they are now able to offer the newly launched Silavent Green Line HRX range of Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery (MVHR) appliances developed by Polypipe Ventilation.
The range incorporates advanced technology for maximum performance and innovative design for simple installation and operation.
Manufactured in the UK, the Silavent Green Line MRX MVHR are Building Regulations compliant, recovering up to 88% of a home’s waste heat. The units work by warming fresh air drawn into the building using the heat from waste stale air extracted from the kitchen and up to seven wet rooms using an efficient counter flow heat exchanger.
- Very Low Fan Power for Reduced Energy Usage – providing quiet reliable operation and a higher SAP rating
- External Wiring Centre – preventing moisture damage to the electronics
- Optional Frost Protection System
- Moulded EPP Casing – minimising air leakage, thermal efficiency and noise absorption
- Compact & Lightweight
- Quick & Easy to Install, Commission and Maintain
- Ideal for Installation in Kitchen Cupboards or Loft Spaces
- Simple to understand and operate user interfaces built into the units
The Silavent Green Line HRX range has been designed to work most efficiently when used with Polypipe’s Domus ducting systems. Domus ducting offers improved system performance through the exacting tolerances and engineered fit of the system, whereby pressure drops are minimised and air leakage virtually eliminated.
For more information on this and other Domus products please contact R&M Fixings & Supports at:
email@example.com tel: 023 8038 6800
October 16, 2012
New from Gripple and now available at R&M Fixings & Supports – The Cable Basket Adaptor!
Ideal for fixing to cable basket with a wire diameter of up to 6mm and fully certified by Lloyd’s Register , this Adaptor has the added design benefits of:
- Designed for use with Trapeze No. 2 product to suspend cable baskets up to 6mm wire diameter
- Safe working Load 45kg @5:1 safety factor
- Ideal for quick and easy installation of multi-tiered cable baskets
- Supplied as a ready to use Trapeze Kit with a range of end fixings
August 31, 2012
The Uni-Foot H-Frame is an innovative system to support small and large ducting, pipe work or electrical containment, utilising the newly launched Uni-Foot.
The competitively priced H-Frame comes in the form of a kit comprising of:
- 2 x Uni-Foot
- 2 x Anti-vibration Pads
- 2 x Angled Brackets
- 4 x M10 Bolts
- 4 x M10 Channel Nuts
All you have to add is the Strut! Or contact us to take advantage of our Strut Cutting Service – firstname.lastname@example.org
Made from 100% recycled, heavy duty rubber, the Uni-Foot allows the mounting of building services, such as pipework, electrical containment, air conditioning & refrigeration equipment on flat roofs.
Its fast and easy to install with no penetration of water proof membranes!
Contact us today for more information and a quote on;
e: email@example.com t: 023 8038 6800 f: 023 8038 6808
To view full information click on the link
August 14, 2012
The new Uni-Foot range of products have been designed to offer an economical & time saving solution for mounting building services, such as pipe work, electrical containment, air conditioning & refrigeration equipment on flat roofs.
- Cost savings through its quick and easy installation and eliminating the need for difficult detailing
- No damage to waterproofing – reducing leak damage
- Easy maintenance of flat roofs
- Even weight distribution on flat roofs
- Can be used for individual installations or combined to support complete roof plant installations
“The Uni-foot has been designed to support all different types of electrical support systems – it is a flexible product that allows the installer to create their own solutions in any number of situations. We are very pleased to have been given the sole distributor rights to this product, it complements our present range and we believe will be a great success for us!” Nick Dyer-Smith (Director)
Contact us today for more information e: firstname.lastname@example.org, t: 023 8038 6800
May 22, 2012
New product range at R&M Fixings & Supports Ltd
Drill, Drive, Done – Removable high speed masonry fastening system that cuts its own thread into brick and concrete. Tapcon® reduces the installation time for electrical accessories, providing a secure anchor that can easily be removed when necessary. Using the Tapcon® range significantly reduces installation time.
To Download the flyer please click here
For more information on any of our services please contact R&M Fixings
Tel: 023 8038 6800 Fax: 023 8038 6808 Email: email@example.com
July 13, 2011
Tags: PV mounting systems, Sikla, Sikla Solar System
A New Service at R&M Fixings & Supports Ltd
Did you know that there is a way to build solar array supports cost effectively and efficiently?
R&M Fixings have joined forces with Sikla, who are a market leader in modular PV mounting systems and engineered solutions.
Sikla Solar is designed to be cost effective and easy to install and because it is based upon a traditional Strut profile, you are more than likely already familiar and ready to use it without any questions whether your application is a pitched roof, domestic install or an earth mounted Solar Park.
With over 40 years of experience on innovative bracketry solutions, adopting the Sikla Solar System will be a profitable move and you will benefit from:
• Long Lasting Corrosion Resistance
• Tested “High Corrosion Protected Surface”
• No bi-metal corrosion Maximum Productivity
• Time saving installation process with fewer components
• Simple handling, no loose parts
• Convenient installation aids Flexible Fastening Systems
• For all PV modules up to 50mm Thick
• Adjustable PV mounting clamps Design & Engineering Support
• CAD design & material call off
• Static Calculations
• Wind & Ballast data output
• On-site support