March 15, 2013
R&M’s Fixings & Supports Division are pleased to announce that they are now distributing the RMS Flush Floor Service Outlet System, designed for the distribution of and access to power, voice and data services in screeded floors, particularly where flexibility in the positioning of service outlets is required.
“The advantage of using Flush Floor Trunking in screeded flooring is to do with the flexibility it offers! The use of this type of trunking offers our customers the ability to re-wire and move outlet points without having to disturb the floor screed. The overall and long term easy access to the trunking and the cabling/wiring it contains means that our customers get reduced overall system costs when compared to standard trunking!” Nick Dyer-Smith (Director).
The RMS Flush Floor Service Outlet System consists of three main elements:
- A service compartment trunking together with a comprehensive range of accessories.
- A Flush Floor Outlet module which lies within the body of the trunking and can be located at any position along the length of the trunking run.
- A wide range of power, voice and data socket plates
The Trunking and accessories are manufactured in self-coloured pre-galvanised steel. The trunking is supplied in two metre lengths, with three or four compartments as standard. Each trunking length has four separately fixed lids each 500mm long which when installed lie level with the surface of the surrounding screed. A comprehensive range of junctions, riser bends and sealing ends are available for use with the trunking.
Available now from R&M Fixings & Supports, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org , or phone 023 8038 6800 today for a quote.
Please click click on the link for full product information
February 5, 2013
Now available through R&M Fixings & Supports Ltd, our Electrical Safety Matting is made of the highest quality and is essential for use in areas where there is a possibility of high voltage shock.
Particularly relevant for areas where live switch board equipment and machinery are in use, we are able to offer standard industry grade matting to suit your every requirement.
Certified to IEC standards our Electrical Safety Matting ranges in thickness from 6mm to 9mm thick in a variety of widths including:
- 914mm (3ft)
- 1220mm (4ft)
For full information and pricing click here for full details
Or contact us directly on:
T: 023 8038 6800
January 10, 2013
R&M Fixings & Supports are now able to offer the high quality range of Werner ladders through their branch in Southampton. These performance stepladders are suplied with a Free Lock-In Utility Bucket (with a RRP of £12.99) at the promotional price of:
- 4 Tread – £42.97
- 6 Tread – 58.96
- 8 Tread – 72.13
(All prices exclude VAT)
To view full offer details click here
The benefits of using a Werner Stepladder are:
- Non-conductive fibreglass stiles to 30,000V, ideal for working around electricity
- A high performance Holster Top, with specially designed paint, tools and equipm,ent holders
- Are fully compatible with unique Werner Lock-in System to customise the ladder top
- Heavy duty easy to operate internal spreaders to protect from accidental damage
- Slip resistant Traction-Tred steps
- Are available in swingback or platform versions
Contact us now for more information on 023 8038 6800 or email us: Fixings@rm-electrical.com
December 19, 2012
R&M Fixings & Supports Ltd are now in partnership with Sikla Support Systems – offering time saving solutions for M&E Contractors.
Framo 80 –
- Non-welded secondary steelwork frame system
- Thread forming shake proof fastening
- High torsion resistance
- Weight saving benefits – only 6.4kg per meter
- 3D carcass construction
- Easily adjustable connection components
The Sikla Framo 80 is a multi-functional support system for the modular construction of framing solutions. Framo 80 allows multi-directional connection possibilities, with a strong, flexible light weight frame and carcass assemblies making it the ideal system for use in building, industrial and plant constructions.
With only a few components of this system, all common frame and carcass constructions can be achieved, with maximum installation efficiency being achieved with simple thread-forming shake proof connections.
The Framo 80 does away with the need for:
- Hot-works or hot-works facilities
- Specifically qualified staff
- External structural design and engineering
- Special tools or equipment
- Paint shop or galvanizers
To full the full product catalogue please CLICK HERE
To view case studies please CLICK HERE
November 6, 2012
R&M are pleased to announce that they are now able to offer the newly launched Silavent Green Line HRX range of Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery (MVHR) appliances developed by Polypipe Ventilation.
The range incorporates advanced technology for maximum performance and innovative design for simple installation and operation.
Manufactured in the UK, the Silavent Green Line MRX MVHR are Building Regulations compliant, recovering up to 88% of a home’s waste heat. The units work by warming fresh air drawn into the building using the heat from waste stale air extracted from the kitchen and up to seven wet rooms using an efficient counter flow heat exchanger.
- Very Low Fan Power for Reduced Energy Usage – providing quiet reliable operation and a higher SAP rating
- External Wiring Centre – preventing moisture damage to the electronics
- Optional Frost Protection System
- Moulded EPP Casing – minimising air leakage, thermal efficiency and noise absorption
- Compact & Lightweight
- Quick & Easy to Install, Commission and Maintain
- Ideal for Installation in Kitchen Cupboards or Loft Spaces
- Simple to understand and operate user interfaces built into the units
The Silavent Green Line HRX range has been designed to work most efficiently when used with Polypipe’s Domus ducting systems. Domus ducting offers improved system performance through the exacting tolerances and engineered fit of the system, whereby pressure drops are minimised and air leakage virtually eliminated.
For more information on this and other Domus products please contact R&M Fixings & Supports at:
email@example.com tel: 023 8038 6800
October 16, 2012
New from Gripple and now available at R&M Fixings & Supports – The Cable Basket Adaptor!
Ideal for fixing to cable basket with a wire diameter of up to 6mm and fully certified by Lloyd’s Register , this Adaptor has the added design benefits of:
- Designed for use with Trapeze No. 2 product to suspend cable baskets up to 6mm wire diameter
- Safe working Load 45kg @5:1 safety factor
- Ideal for quick and easy installation of multi-tiered cable baskets
- Supplied as a ready to use Trapeze Kit with a range of end fixings
August 31, 2012
The Uni-Foot H-Frame is an innovative system to support small and large ducting, pipe work or electrical containment, utilising the newly launched Uni-Foot.
The competitively priced H-Frame comes in the form of a kit comprising of:
- 2 x Uni-Foot
- 2 x Anti-vibration Pads
- 2 x Angled Brackets
- 4 x M10 Bolts
- 4 x M10 Channel Nuts
All you have to add is the Strut! Or contact us to take advantage of our Strut Cutting Service – firstname.lastname@example.org
Made from 100% recycled, heavy duty rubber, the Uni-Foot allows the mounting of building services, such as pipework, electrical containment, air conditioning & refrigeration equipment on flat roofs.
Its fast and easy to install with no penetration of water proof membranes!
Contact us today for more information and a quote on;
e: email@example.com t: 023 8038 6800 f: 023 8038 6808
To view full information click on the link
August 14, 2012
The new Uni-Foot range of products have been designed to offer an economical & time saving solution for mounting building services, such as pipe work, electrical containment, air conditioning & refrigeration equipment on flat roofs.
- Cost savings through its quick and easy installation and eliminating the need for difficult detailing
- No damage to waterproofing – reducing leak damage
- Easy maintenance of flat roofs
- Even weight distribution on flat roofs
- Can be used for individual installations or combined to support complete roof plant installations
“The Uni-foot has been designed to support all different types of electrical support systems – it is a flexible product that allows the installer to create their own solutions in any number of situations. We are very pleased to have been given the sole distributor rights to this product, it complements our present range and we believe will be a great success for us!” Nick Dyer-Smith (Director)
Contact us today for more information e: firstname.lastname@example.org, t: 023 8038 6800
May 22, 2012
New product range at R&M Fixings & Supports Ltd
Drill, Drive, Done – Removable high speed masonry fastening system that cuts its own thread into brick and concrete. Tapcon® reduces the installation time for electrical accessories, providing a secure anchor that can easily be removed when necessary. Using the Tapcon® range significantly reduces installation time.
To Download the flyer please click here
For more information on any of our services please contact R&M Fixings
Tel: 023 8038 6800 Fax: 023 8038 6808 Email: email@example.com
March 28, 2012
Tags: Domus Thermal, duct insulation
New Product at R&M Fixings & Supports Ltd
Domus Thermal is a unique (patent pending) duct insulation system, designed specifically to comply with 2010 Building Regulations and to radically improve the thermal insulation of ventilation ducting in domestic properties.
What is Domus Thermal?
• A range of EPS insulation components specifically designed to insulate round or rectangular domestic ventilation ducting passing through cold areas.
• A method of significantly reducing heat loss and virtually eliminating the formation of condensation.
• The first engineered duct insulation system available to comply with recent improvements to Building Regulations.
• An installer-friendly solution which can be fitted quickly and reliably without the need for gluing or taping.
For more information on this range please contact R&M Fixings or download the flyer here
R&M Fixings & Supports Ltd
Tel: 023 8038 6800 Fax: 023 8038 6808 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org