R&M are pleased to announce that they are now able to offer the newly launched Silavent Green Line HRX range of Mechanical Ventilation Heat Recovery (MVHR) appliances developed by Polypipe Ventilation.
The range incorporates advanced technology for maximum performance and innovative design for simple installation and operation.
Manufactured in the UK, the Silavent Green Line MRX MVHR are Building Regulations compliant, recovering up to 88% of a home’s waste heat. The units work by warming fresh air drawn into the building using the heat from waste stale air extracted from the kitchen and up to seven wet rooms using an efficient counter flow heat exchanger.
- Very Low Fan Power for Reduced Energy Usage – providing quiet reliable operation and a higher SAP rating
- External Wiring Centre – preventing moisture damage to the electronics
- Optional Frost Protection System
- Moulded EPP Casing – minimising air leakage, thermal efficiency and noise absorption
- Compact & Lightweight
- Quick & Easy to Install, Commission and Maintain
- Ideal for Installation in Kitchen Cupboards or Loft Spaces
- Simple to understand and operate user interfaces built into the units
The Silavent Green Line HRX range has been designed to work most efficiently when used with Polypipe’s Domus ducting systems. Domus ducting offers improved system performance through the exacting tolerances and engineered fit of the system, whereby pressure drops are minimised and air leakage virtually eliminated.
For more information on this and other Domus products please contact R&M Fixings & Supports at:
email@example.com tel: 023 8038 6800