R&M Electrical Export Division
R&M’s extensive range of Distributorships allows us to service all of your cable and electrical equipment requirements however large or small. This dedicated division has over 20 years of electrical export experience, distributing to over 90 countries and winning internationally significant contracts and projects.
We will gladly assist you with any on-going or future requirements. Below is a preview of our products and capabilities:
- Bulk Electrical Materials
- Power and distribution
- Lighting, commercial, industrial and hazardous area
- Lightning protection
- Cables – We offer an extensive range of standard & specialist cables for all applications including extreme temperatures and environments.
- Cable glands and terminations
- Containment, fixings and support systems
- Specialist Oil and Gas, Marine and Off-Shore products
- Zone 1 & Zone 2 hazardous area, GOST approved, UL, CSA, NEMA & extreme temperature equipment
With extensive experience of operating within the environmentally and technically demanding area of hazardous and industrial area equipment supply R&M Exports have developed long standing supply relationships with leading global manufacturers, ensuring that all products supplied are to our customers specification and are fully certified for the areas they are to function in.
Please view our product pages for further information.
R&M’s Electrical Export Division have worked in over 90 countries.
Our excellent reputation has enabled us to successfully supply some of the world’s leading operators and contractors. We have alliance partner companies in the USA, Australia, Asia/Pacific and other strategic locations allowing us to supply equipment to meet most international standards worldwide.
Through our extensive experience in serving the oil, gas, petrochemical, marine and industrial sectors internationally R&M have developed a range of specialist divisions designed to service the unique and demanding requirements of these industries.
As such we are able to provide the following: