Integrated LED Fire Rated Downlights from Aurora now available from our Southampton branch.
- Rated to 30, 60 and 90 minute fire ceilings
- icDOB™ (Driver on Board) for maximum reliability and lifetime – NO SEPARATE DRIVER REQUIRED
- CrystalCool™ next generation thermal management offers brighter light for longer
- Mains voltage single source HVLED™ chip eliminates over
shadowing and offers controlled dimming
- Patented LEDchroic™ lens provides halogen appearance with LED efficiency, anti-glare and precise beam control
- 40° lens supplied, interchangeable 24° & 60° lenses for fixed and baffle versions – sold separately
- ErP compliant -High colour rendering index (Ra) >80
- FastFix™ rapid install system – connector included
- Twist&Lock™ IP65 Interchangeable bezels – sold separately
- BS EN 1365-2:2000 (Fire resistance)
- BS EN ISO 140-3:1995 & BS EN ISO 140-6:1998 (Acoustics) (m10™)
- BS EN ISO 140-3:1995 & BS EN ISO 140-6:1998 (Acoustics) (m7™ and m5™) BS EN 13141-1:2004 (Air leakage)
- (L70) at a 40,000 hour lifetime
- 5 year warranty – see Aurora for details
Basra Oil & Gas Exhibition, the 5th of to be held at the Basra International Fair Ground, allowed R&M’s Iraq joint venture partner – Siraj Naybur – the opportunity to once again attend this important exhibition which is at the heart of the development of Iraq’s Oil & Gas Sector.
R&M Electrical Group are pleased to announce that ISO 14001:2004 awarded certification with regards to its Environmental Management System at its International Head Quarters based in Southampton.
R&M Electrical Group Limited were one of six companies on the latest Solent 250 list acclaimed at the Annual Award Dinner at Lainston House, near Winchester last week. The six businesses were recognised for outstanding achievement over the past year with R & M Electrical winning “Exporter of the Year”.
Flexi Support Systems are now available through R&M’s Fixings & Supports Division the alternative solution to traditional concrete plints or paving slabs.
Flexi Support Systems are a cost effective way to support building services on flat roofs, and with 20 years experience of supporting building services they are the team to trust!
These purpose made, robust, versatile frames can be used to support anything from lightweight cable trays and pipe work to condensers, VRV units, air handling units, chillers or packaged plantrooms.
R&M Fixings & Supports Division are delighted to announce that they have been supplying quality fixings and supports material into industry for over a decade!
October see’s their 10th year anniversary in supplying first fix materials, electrical containment and support systems from some of Europe’s leading manufacturers to a variety of industries including Mechanical & Electrical Contractors, Air Conditioning Contractors, Plumbing, Heating & Ventilation Contractors and a large variety of industry professionals in-between.
ADIPEC Conference – R&M Wholesale Electric LLC will be exhibiting at this years event – Hall 2, Stand 2310.
Held on the 10th to 13th of November, ADIPEC (Abu Dhabi International Petroleum Exhibition & Conference) is the leading exhibition for oil and gas professionals in the Middle East, Africa and Asia Sub-continent.
Hazloc Heaters and R&M are pleased to announce a new International Distributor Agreement between the two companies.
The agreement covers Hazlocs innovative AEU1 and XEU1 (Certified to North American Standards) series of Explosion Proof Electric Air Heaters and ancillaries. Territories covered by the agreement includes England, Wales, Russia, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan and the UAE.
Gewiss ReStart Range is a new product range to be distributed through R&M’s Southampton Branch.
The range is a unique set of Automatic Reclosing Devices that automatically reset Residual current Devices (RCD’s). You can finally wave goodbye to the need to manually re-set an RCD after the inconvenience of nuisance tripping!
R&M was pleased to hold its summer inaugural race day on Friday the 18th of July.
Held in the Fred Winter Suite at Newbury Race Course the day was a great success and was well attended by both customers and sponsors alike!
Despite experiencing thunder and lightning storms throughout the night the weather was perfect for attending a race meeting on the day, with sunshine prevailing throughout.